Hello All! Welcome to my blog. I will be updating this as frequently as I can in India. It will generally be all about my adventures in India and the interesting situations I am sure Jenna and I will get ourselves into. I will also be posting about interesting medical cases I encounter there (required for school).
A little intro into what I will be doing:
I will be arriving in New Delhi on Feb 10th where we wil begin our travels to see the big tourist spots such as the Taj. From there we will make our way to southern India where we will be staying for the rest of the month. I will be working at the Christian Medical College which is a major medical school and hospital in a city called Vellore. I am not sure exactly what I will be doing but will let you all know as it happens.
Enjoy!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I AM YOUR FIRST COMMENT!!!! Therefore, I love you most! Welcome to the Blogging Addiction!
ReplyDeleteIF YOU DON'T KEEP THIS GOING POST-INDIA...I WILL BE DEVASTATED.
ReplyDeleteI wrote that in all caps for a reason. LOVE YOU!
I'm so excited to read of your travels!! Can't wait to hear about it. LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteJacquelyn, hope you arrived safely! Have a good time---you were beautiful at the wedding--
ReplyDelete